Discover the Miniso Red Circle Card
Find out all about our member benefits and how you can save even more with a Red Circle Card.
Join us today!
All about the Miniso Red Circle card
Here you can find all you need to know about the Miniso Red Circle Card. From how to get
one and how to use it, all the deals and perks you can get as a member.
You can complete a registration form at any Miniso outlets. Alternatively, you can complete registration online and pick up your free Miniso Red Circle Card from Miniso Outlets.
While shopping at store, simply present your Miniso Red Circle Card at the till/cash counter. You can top up your Miniso Red circle Card at any Miniso outlets and make a purchase with the card. Once you have earn 1000 points you will get a voucher worth Rs 100 via E-mail.
You’ll earn 1 point for every Rs. 10 you spend. If we have any bonus point offers for your selected products, or for the day of your shop, you will earn more points!
When you earn 1000 points you get an E-voucher worth Rs 100. It’s the perfect way to get something back from the shop you love most.
Getting and registering your Miniso Red Circle Card will give you access to all our member benefits:
Pay with the Miniso Red circle card
You can use your Miniso Red Circle card as prepaid card. This means you can pay/shop with the same card. You also get 5% discount on every top up.
Miniso Red Circle card can also be used as a gift card. This means you can purchase a card and gift to your loved ones or can top up existing card as a gift and can be used at any Miniso outlets. You can enjoy benefit of 5% discount on every top.
Earn extra points when you buy selected products or when you shop during special events. These can be spent as a vouchers on your shopping.
Welcome to our support service. We have a list of our help section, click on the section below that your question relates. If you can’t find what you are looking for or have any feedback please contact us.
Miniso Red Circle Card
- How can I get a Miniso Red Circle card?
- Does the card cost anything?
- How do I register/cancel my Miniso Red Circle card?
- I’ve recently changed my number/address. How do I update my details?
- Can I register over the phone?
- Why do I need to give my personal information when I register?
- How do I earn points?
- Can I earn points on anything?
- How can I check my points balance in store/online?
- Can I still collect my points if I have forgotten my Miniso Red Circle card?
- How do I get my E- Vouchers? Do I need to print out the vouchers?
- How do I spend my E-vouchers?
- Can I pay with my Miniso Red Circle card?
- How do I pay with my Miniso Red Circle card?
- What happens if my Miniso Red Circle Card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- What do you do with my details? / Why do you need my details?
- I bought a product using my E-voucher, can I still exchange/refund?
- Can I order online?
- If I buy Miniso product in bigger quantity, could you give any discount/special price?
- How can I join Miniso Team/ apply for a job
Returns and Refunds
- What is your returns and exchange procedure?
- How do I return an item for a refund?
Miniso Red Circle card
What makes Miniso Red Circle card so special?
3 in 1 card
Pay with a mixture of points and cash
When you spend points you’ll earn points back
5% discount while registration and on every top up
Every 1000 points you earn = Rs.100 for you to spend
Work as Gift card
How it Works
Start earning points straight away
Pick up a form at your Miniso outlet or can register online http://www.miniso-np.com/
Simply present your Miniso Red circle card at the till/ cash counter and you’ll earn 1 points for every Rs. 10 you spend.
Complete your Red Circle card registration
Before you can earn your points you’ll need to register your Miniso Red circle card. The fastest and easiest way to do this is online.
If you register your card online then you’ll also be able to earn points on every order at http://www.miniso-np.com/ too!
Spend your points in store and save on your shopping!
Every 1000 points you earn = Rs. 100 to spend in store! Simply present your Miniso Red Circle card at the till/cash counter and let the cashier know how many points you’d like to spend.
You can top up your card at any Miniso Branch so you don’t need to have earned lots of points to use your card.